With the growing demand for social networking and messaging, various apps available these days that can help you to connect with your friends and loved ones easily. Now a days various social messaging apps available.
Telegram for Android
Telegram for Android is one of the social messaging as well as file sharing apps. It is very fast and powerful messaging and chat options. It is available with Android, Linux and iOS platform.
It is a free messaging app and more secure than other apps like WhatsApp and Line. The users get two types of chatting options there. One is ordinary chatting and it is accessed by multiple devices. there’s no problem with it. Other type is secret chat that can be accessed from only two devices. No third parties are allowed to access through secret chat.
In this secret chat option, there is a feature of self deletion (self destruction) of all the messages and chats after being read. The all messages and chats gets disappeared from both the devices automatically.
Features of Telegram:
- With Telegraph you will be able to send unlimited messages, videos ,photos and other files of types like: .pdf, .doc, .zip.
- Telegram is really a fast messaging provider app.
- It provides most security to the users as it encrypts all the data with the time testing algorithms.
- It has cloud storage to record your all the message history.
- Its totally free.
- Ads free.
- More Reliable.
- It doesn’t allow any third parties to access your messages or chats with the secret chat.
- You can chat in groups with 100+ users.
You can download it easily from the Google Play store. To download it, go to the Google play with your Android Device and sign in with your Google Account and simply search for it.
To download Telegram Messenger from Google Play, Click Here.
If you need any kind of help regarding Telegram app, just send a message directly to their support team by selecting ‘Ask a Question’ in the settings option. Also you can mail your query at ‘email@example.com‘.